Running Back for More

Apologies for my absence from this blog! It's frustrating because I don't want to muck anything up, the info that I'm putting across, and you've really got to concentrate. But dammit, I want to get it right. Mistakes will happen though, and for that I apologize. My aim with this blog is to approach everything from a positive angle. What's the point in that, you're probably wondering, if you're reviewing something? I just feel like I want to take a positive approach. This blog is also a way of writing information down that I'm probably going to forget someday, and I'd like to keep a record of it. So there you have it, Ryan's Reviews, and my latest post!

Re: the title, I finally found a copy of the original cast album of Tim Rice's 1983 musical with Stephen Oliver (an Australian composer), "Blondel". The two songs I knew from this were "The Least of my Troubles" and "Running Back for More". It took me a few years but I eventually got lucky. I don't know if I'm ever going to find "King David" (Tim's musical with Alan Menken) and it's always so expensive.

By the way, when it comes to purchasing, I really like going around the second hand stores, and I've gotten so many bargains that way. eBay is good, but I absolutely love the second hand stores, especially when you find something like the Broadway cast album of "Les Mis" for only 2 or 4 dollars! I can't imagine that happening back in 2000.

Thank you for reading,

Ryan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhinegold: A Musical (1973-2023)

Meat Loaf: Bad Attitude (1984)

Stoney and Meatloaf (1971)